Anna Maria Island on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
Toucan’s Florida Gulf Coast holiday villas on Anna Maria Island range from a beachfront condo to large luxurious 6 bedroom holiday homes. Anna Maria Island is ideally located close to Longboat Key, Tampa Bay, Bradenton beach and Sarasota.
Anna Maria Island is one of the best islands on Florida’s Gulf Coast. There are 7 miles of uninterrupted white, sandy beaches. Boat, para-sailing and catamaran hire is available on Anna Maria, Longboat Keys and Sarasota.
Dolphins can be seen playing in the sea at most times of the year and the occasional manatee can be seen in the canals. Fishing is superb all year round whether from the piers and gardens or by boat.
Anna Maria Island is just 1 hour from Tampa and 2 hours from Orlando. The Island is not commercialised, so you will find it easy to relax. There are many good restaurants on the Island but no fast food outlets. These can be found in the nearby town of Bradenton as well as a large shopping mall.
Gulf Coast Villa Links
- An Overview of all our Gulf Coast Villas
- Anna Maria Island – An Overview of the island
- Coconuts – Beach front Gulf Coast condo – Sleeps 4 people.
- 70th Street – 5 Bedroom – 4½ Bathroom – Sleeps 10 people.
- 67th Street – 5 Bedroom – 4 Bathroom – Sleeps 10 people.
- Key Royale Drive – 5 Bedroom – 5 Bathroom – Sleeps 10 people.
- Key Royale Drive – 6 Bedroom – 5 Bathroom – Sleeps 12 people.
All Villas are air-conditioned and the price includes electricity and local telephone calls.
To book any of our villas please contact your local branch of Toucan Travel