FREE INSURANCE PROVIDED WITH YOUR
FLORIDA PARK TICKETS
Free Insurance on all our Florida attraction tickets
(Terms and conditions apply).
Summary of Terms and Conditions
- Tickets can be returned to us if a person can not travel due to illness, redundancy or for any other unforeseen circumstance.
- Tickets must be returned unsoiled, unsigned and not defaced in anyway.
- Date of Travel must be given at time of purchase
- Tickets will be refunded if lost or stolen in Florida provided a police report is taken and the appropriate Customer Service department of the relevant park concerned are notified.
When refunding there will be an excess of £10 per ticket deducted.
What’s not Covered
- Tickets lost or stolen in the UK.
- Once tickets are activated, there will be no CASH refunds.
- If tickets are not returned in perfect order.
- Tickets that are returned after the Date of Travel specified at time of purchase.
All returns must be notified by telephone 01256 473469 before returning tickets.
Tickets lost or stolen in Florida may take 24 hours to re-issue – No cash refunds will be given.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.